In the network of beauty salons “Melange” the sterilization and disinfection standards are strictly controlled.
Work tools and tables are processed in accordance with all the rules.
We use disinfectants registered by the Ministry of Health of Georgia, which are widely used in surgery.
Stages of sterilization of hairdressing tools:
- Scissors, hairpins and nozzles for the machine and everything related to the skin, is subjected to high-level disinfection.
- Soaking in soapy water for 5-7 minutes, washing with a brush in water, drying, immersion in a disinfectant solution, then washing under running water and preservation.
- The disinfection of plastic tools is carried out in an ultraviolet chamber.
- The work surfaces and shelf after each service are wiped with a 5% disinfectant solution.
- Combs and brushes, after each use, are cleaned of hair, washed in soapy water and sprayed or placed in an ultraviolet chamber.
Sterilization of tools for manicure and pedicure.
Miсrobac forte – used for processing pedicure whirlpools and bowls for manicure.
Korolex basic is a European-proven product used for work surfaces and sterilizing instruments for manicure and pedicure.
Sterilium, Cutacept, Bacilol up (end-dez) – used to treat skin.
We want to inform you that the so-called “Disposable package” for pedicure baths does not protect you from viruses, if improperly processed according to the rules of sterilization!
Stages of sterilization of working tools:
- Soaking in soapy water – 10 minutes.
- Rinsing in running water, drying and soaking in a disinfectant solution (Korolex) – 15 min.
- Rinsing in running water, drying, placement in a “craft package” and then in a dry heat oven at 200 degrees
Steps for sterilizing a pedicure jacuzzi:
- Rinse with water with a special soap.
- Jacuzzi treatment with 5% solution (Korolex), which gives us the effect of cold sterilization.
- Thoroughly rinse with water.
Clean tools are kept separate from used ones.
Each procedure described above guarantees your safety.
We care about your health!